- Butyl rubber or EPDM membranes – flexible and elastic rubber membrane materials that are chemically and thermally stable with exceptional weather resistance. No change in strength or elasticity between -30°C and +120°C.
- Thermobond hot air splicing for EPDM rubber seams providing the same elasticity and flexibility as the membrane itself.
- Fleece-backed EPDM membranes provide a smooth, wrinkle-free installation.
- No thermal movements or residual tension in the roof membrane.
- Light weight per installed square metre.
- Fast and reliable installation and no open flames required to fix the membrane to the roof. Only hot air is necessary for all splicing and detail work.
- Full range of components and details for a complete watertight, waterproofing system.
- Roll widths of 1.74 metres or 1.4 metres ensures fast installation.
Waterfront Place Roof Liner installation 2011 – Butynol rubber – Brisbane