Southland Liner’s installation crew bring decades of experience and industry best practice to every site. Southland maintains its own confined space equipment and continue to satisfy the most stringent workplace health and safety requirements and documentation.
Liners are made in one piece and in most cases can be installed with:
- No glues and therefore no dangerous fumes in the restricted or confined spaces of a tank
- No site joins – minimising risk and maximising speed of installation
- Light, cordless tools – minimising site OH&S issues associated with electrical tools
- Liners fabricated and packaged in Southland warehouse to minimise site movement (minimising risk of damage and strain to workers)
- Southland RPEQ engineers can certify site installation methodology
View a gallery of some of our installations by clicking the button below