IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE
The World Health Organization has announced that COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is now a pandemic.
Southland Liners is committed to continuing normal business practices whilst taking all necessary measures/precautions to ensure the health and welfare of our staff, subcontractors, tenants and clients.
We outline our plan and expectations;
- Any concerns regarding the virus to be reported to Southland Liners
- If sub contractors or any person involved in Southland work show signs of COVID-19 illness they must not present at work, avoid contact with others and seek medical advice.
- Everyone must be vigilant – wash hands regularly – remain a minimum of 2m apart – do not handshake or embrace
- Anyone who has travelled overseas must self isolate as per the Government directions
- Anyone who comes in contact with a suspected case of COVID-19 must seek medical advice and a clearance from a doctor before resuming normal duties
- Our plan is to remain vigilant and respond quickly and to remain flexible to make quick decisions
- We expect our clients, sub contractors and suppliers to have their own action plan and instruct their own employees, sub contractors and suppliers on necessary action in accordance with State and Federal Government regulations. We also expect the principal contractor of any sites that need to be attended by Southland will provide a healthy work environment and thus assume they will disinfect their site and provide all sanitary items such as masks and hand cleaning facilities that might be necessary for that site.
- Our plan is to continue normal business for as long as permitted by law. This is unprecedented times for all and we assure all people and businesses associated with Southland Liners we will continually monitor updates and advice from https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts